Flourless Brownie Muffins
recipe by Beachbody (August 18, 2014)
1 (15-oz.) can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed (I used black beans)
3 large eggs
1/2 c. pure maple syrup
1/3 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
1 t. baking soda
3 T. coconut oil, melted
1 t. vanilla
1/3 c. dark chocolate chips (I used more)
1/4 t. sea salt (Salt was not in the original recipe.)
1/2 c. soft peanut butter (P.B. was not in the original recipe.)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease or line a 12-muffin tin.
3. Blend all ingredients except the chips (and peanut butter) in blender or food processor till smooth.
4. Pour into muffin tin. (Add soft peanut butter and swirl through batter: Optional)
5. Top with chocolate chips: push them into batter.
6. Bake 10 - 12 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. (Note: I had to bake my muffins 23 minutes.)
7. Cool completely and enjoy.
Recipe by Beachbody (August 18, 2014)